Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 Month Stats

Better late than never here are Nathan's 6 month stats.


Weight- 18lbs 2oz (50-75 percentile)



Height- 27 1/4 in (75th percentile)



Head Circumference- 45 cm (75th percentile)



He has actually dropped in percentile a bit since his 4 month check. He was in the 95-100% in everything. I was actually surprised he wasn't 20 lbs already.

The Dr made a comment on how good, and happy he is. That he seems like such an easy baby. She said she always hopes people with easy babies have difficult teenagers. Ummm ok. What a dumb thing to say. Like I'm sure he will just stay this content, and happy until he hits age 13 or so. We will probably sail through the terrible twos I'm sure. For that comment I made sure to point out that wasn't an easy newborn. In fact I couldn't put him down for the first 3 months of his life. So maybe I kinda feel like I deserve this happy baby for as long as he wants to stay that way.

No comments: