Tuesday, October 7, 2008

40 Weeks

Today, Oct 7th is my official due date. Only 8% of babies are actually born on their due date so I figure today is the least likely day. Just trying to be patient now. I have given up on all of my extra things to get labor started. The tea, the evening primrose oil, the herbs all of it. I do have yet another acupuncture appointment tomorrow afternoon we will see how it goes. I also have a midwife appointment tomorrow evening. Please don't expect me to have any news from this. They do not check the cervix because it means NOTHING!! It is really only useful information if you are planning a medical induction. Anyway it seems like it will never happen. It's funny I knew within days that I was pregnant, and I knew by 8 weeks it was a boy, but when it comes to his arrival I get nothing. I look at the bag packed for the birtcenter and car seat sitting in the corner in our room and it just doesn't seem the day will come when we will actually be taking them somewhere. *sigh*

No comments: