Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothing To Talk About

So I had another midwife appointment on Tuesday night. There isn't a whole lot to say about it. Even my midwife commented that we have nothing left to talk about and it's just time to have the baby. I think it was our shortest ever we were only there for about 15 minutes. Most of that was spent with her telling us a story about how she had been up all night delivering a baby. Then yesterday I went to see an acupuncturist who specializes in pregnancy. She was very nice and spent a lot of time doing stuff I hadn't had done previously. She used some tuning forks to cause vibrations on the points in my back, and gave me a massage. She also sent me home with some herb which are super nasty!! I have only taken them twice so far. I'm supposed to take them 3 times a day. After my appointment she said I could come back Friday if I was really interested in getting things started or wait a week. So now I don't know what to do. I don't want to end up going 6 or 7 times it isn't covered by either of our insurance. So as of tonight I'm still undecided if I will call her in the morning or not.

No comments: