Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Done!!

I am finally completely finished with the nursery. Here are some pictures.

My art from the fair. I'm not thrilled with the frame and may change it later, but I love the picture.

My other elephant picture. Dare says I have too many elephants in the room, but I don't care. They are my favorite animal.

A view of the corner with both pictures, the shelf, and the glider (notice the cute blanket).

One of the wall letter. We have these hanging above the crib with cute little jungle animals. Since the name is not being revealed this is all you get for now. I will post a full picture later.

Storage bins.

The mobile and crib bedding.

The dresser/changing table.

A better shot of the crib bedding. I had doubts about ordering this towards the end, but I'm glad I didn't change my mind. I really like it.



No comments: