Monday, September 1, 2008

35 Weeks

First of all I apologize for being a bad blogger. I hate when people don't update their blogs enough, and here I am going a whole week. I do have excuses. It was the kids last week here so we were pretty busy. Also my keyboard on my laptop is all messed up which makes typing a pita. I did try to make up for it by adding my 34 week picture below as promised, and I have many half written posts I plan to finish this week.

In baby news a lot has happened in the last few days. We made the first of many trips to Babies R Us to get a few things we needed with the gift cards I got from my shower. I put together the crib, and dresser. Dare put together the swing. I also called and made an appointment to have the carpets cleaned in a couple weeks, it is long overdue. I only have one chiropractor appointment this week, and I also have a midwife appointment. I was successful in cutting back at work last week, but now I am stressing about all I want to get done in the next 3 weeks. I'm going to try hard not to worry about it too much as it won't change the disaster I am sure to come back to.

No comments: