Sunday, September 14, 2008

37 Weeks


Only 3 weeks until my due date. That is full term!! I can't believe it I still feel so unprepared. My mom and I went on a marathon shopping trip on Thursday. We shopped for about 7 hours straight. I was able to get almost all of my last minute items, and Dare was thrilled that my mom was the one to go with me. He never would have survived. I should also have the UPS man at my house almost every day this week because I did a lot of shopping online as well. I hope to be ready by the end of this week so I can start complaining about how ready I am to be done with this pregnancy. I don't feel like I can now I have too much on my to do list.

It's going to be busy week. It's my last week of work I hope to finish it off without getting too stressed about it. I am just glad to be done I started the count down at 15 weeks so I've been looking forward to this for awhile. I also have a midwife appointment I start going every week now. I have a chiropractor appt, a hair appt, and an appt to get the carpets cleaned. Oh and Kailyn is coming over tonight. I just found out today, and I'm excited to see her!!

No comments: