Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 Months Old




Nathan is 4 months old today. Here are a few things about Nathan now.

-He smiles all the time, but never for the camera. I can have him smiling and laughing, and the second I put the camera up to my face he gets serious.

-He is quite ticklish. Especially under his arms. This will often send him into fits of laughter when you are getting him dressed.

-He still isn't a good sleeper. He doesn't sleep through the night, and napping is either one extreme or the other. He either takes several long naps, or won't nap at all.

-He can roll from his back to his belly, then he gets mad because he hates being on his belly. I have only seen him roll belly to back once. I think it's because he's too mad to try.

-He loves to lay in his crib and watch his mobile spin.

-He likes to blow spit bubbles, and suck on the front of his shirts.

We have a Dr. appointment on Thursday I will update with his stats then.

No comments: