Friday, February 27, 2009

Hopefully I'll Look Good With Dreads....

because I've become terrified of my hairbrush lately. I know that postpartum hair loss is normal, but that doesn't make it any less alarming. Usually I only clean my hairbrush once every two weeks or so. Now I'm having to do it every time I brush my hair. This has brought me to the perfectly logical conclusion that if I don't brush my hair, it won't fall out. Makes perfect sense right?

It seems like a cruel joke. With all of the things your body goes through after having a baby it seems unfair to have to worry about going bald!! Just in case you think I'm overreacting my hairstylist also mentioned it last week. That was very reassuring. I think I may start wig shopping. Until then I'm steering clear of the hairbrush.

No comments: