Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5 Months Old

My baby is 5 months old today. Where has the time gone? He is getting so big, and cute. He has changed so much the last month.



-He still isn't sleeping through the night, but he has been great about taking naps. In his crib!!

-He has gotten quite proficient at rolling, and can now move all over the place.

-He has warmed up to the camera a little. I've been able to get a few pictures of him smiling lately.

-He is pretty happy, and smiley most of the time. He loves when people talk to him.

-Gabby gave him his very first bottle of formula this weekend. I was happy I was able to make it to this point without supplementing. I wasn't able to pump enough milk for my trip, and I wanted to see how he would take the formula before I left. He took it like a champ. The boy isn't picky about his food.

No comments: