Friday, March 13, 2009

Vegas, Baby!!

We are going to Vegas next week. I have been in denial about this trip, because I just don't feel ready to leave my baby. Since this is a work trip for my husband we planned it months ago, before Nathan was even born. It's hard to turn down a trip that is 75% free. Especially when it's to your favorite place. I *think* this will be trip number 8 in 4 1/2 years.

I also found out that my friend/hairstylist (her husband works for the same company) is going too. So this week I finally started to get excited. We talked about what we would do all day while our husbands are working, and have even planned some crazy Vegas hair-jinx.

I am still nervous about leaving my baby, but it's only for 2 days. I know he will be in good hands. So I am going to go, and have fun. I promise to only call to check on him twice a day.

No comments: