Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weekend Rewind

I realize I am posting this a bit late, but we had so much going on this weekend I wanted to make sure I blogged about it. Plus I got all of these great pictures I wanted to share.

Saturday morning I had a hair appointment early. I told the girls when I got back we would go to Old Navy. They were having their $1 flip flop sale. We got there around noon, and went inside. There was not a single.frikin.flip.flop.in.the.store!! I mean usually they have a HUGE wall full of flip flops!! Not only that, but the line went all of the way to the back of the store. This may seem like a great deal, but Old Navy flip flops are usually $2.50 so it's not exactly the sale of the century or anything. If we decide to go next year we will be standing outside before they open. I didn't realize cheap flip flops could create such insanity.

Saturday evening we went and saw Night At The Museum 2 in Imax. It was good, and Nathan was surprisingly well behaved. Then after dinner we played some Rock Band.

Sunday we met my mom, and Steve at the park for a picnic. We ate fried chicken, and coleslaw. The kids played in the water. The weather was so nice, and we had a great time. Monday I had to work since I started my new schedule this week. Brandon has made friends with the kids down the street. He has been going over there to play. We kept asking him what their names were, and he kept saying he didn't know. Well this weekend Lindsey made friends with their older sister, and she found out the names for him. She said he had just been calling them "dudes" all this time.

Here are some pictures from the park on Sunday.



My mom, and Nathan. Isn't this cute?


Kailyn practicing being a photographer.


My big kids. So rare to get a picture of all of them.


The girls.

Lindsey


Nathan enjoying some watermelon in his mesh feeder.

No comments: