Thursday, August 7, 2008

Choosing a Favorite

I had my midwife appointment yesterday. It was pretty much the usual. B gave Dare a review of the appointment since he couldn't make it. He said "she asked a lot of questions, and we heard the baby's heart beat". He summed it up pretty good. I must mention that with the midwives I saw when I was pregnant with Brandon I had a clear favorite from very early on. I liked both of them, but I couldn't help wishing that the one I liked better would be on call when I went into labor. I got lucky and she was. I keep thinking I should have a favorite by now, but I don't. I alternate with each appointment who I see, and after each time with them I just like them both more. I guess it's good this way because no matter who is on call on D-day I won't be disappointed.

No comments: