Monday, May 26, 2008

Mission Acomplished

So I did it. I got the babys room painted and the blinds up. The painting went pretty good I had awesome helpers here they are working hard.


We painted the room a beige color it came out a little darker than I wanted, but I still like it. As for the blinds well I had my least painful experience yet. I never understood why someone would pay hundreds of dollars to buy blinds, and have them installed when you can buy them from home depot for $40. That was before having the joy of hanging blinds myself. Installing the two sets in my kitchen almost reduced me to tears, and that was before I was pregnant. So I wasn't looking forward to it this time. It actually didn't go too bad I did have the brackets up and then realized it wasn't going to fit because the sensor for our security system was in the way so I had to hang them above the window. I was afraid it would look bad but it actually looks okay. Here is the finished room.

No comments: