Friday, January 2, 2009

12/18/2008

That is the day I originally started this post. I wanted to post a few pictures of the snow. Instead I completely slacked on updating my blog. So 12/18/2008 that was before the kids flight here from Spokane was almost canceled due to 30 inches of snow that a fallen there over two days. They ended up getting here 5 hours late.

Before Nathans 2 month checkup was cancelled twice due to snow.

Before we had 3 weeks worth of garbage and recycling piled up outside, because of the snow.

Before we had 8 inches of snow in our backyard.

Before we tried to build a snowman, but couldn't because the snow was too dry.

Before Dare's work Christmas party was cancelled.

Before I took all three girls to get their hair cut.

Before my sister had to cancel her plans to come up from Vancouver for Christmas due to snow.

Before we had to cancel our Christmas Eve at my Dad's house because they had 2 feet of snow.

Before Brandon got his first loose tooth, and a few days later lost that tooth.

Before we got Rock Band as a family Christmas gift.

Before we played Rock Band for hours on end.

Before we realized how hard it is being a rock star, and started complaining about sore backs, arms, and voices.

Before we went to see Marley and Me, and Gabby and Kailyn cried.

Before Nathan got his first cold.

Before another Christmas passed so quickly.

Before I had to start nagging the kids about packing up to go back to Spokane.

So now you are caught up on what's been going on here the last 16 days. Oh and here are the snow pictures I was going to post way back then.






No comments: