Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Could This Day Get Any Better?

Today has been a great day.

Nathan took a 2 hour nap in his bassinet this morning.
During his nap I was able to shower, clean the kitchen, and put laundry away.
The sun was shining. So we took an extra long walk.
I got out of the house. Went to Starbucks, and paid with a gift card.
When we got home Nathan was asleep. He took another nap!!
Nathan is actually laughing now. It is so.freaking.cute.
My sister is finally coming to visit this weekend, and I'm so excited!!
I made a super easy, super yummy, diet friendly dinner.

Is it possible for this day to get any better I ask?

I don't know, but my husband is on his way home to watch 3 hours of LOST with me. I have so missed this show!! I think it's some enhanced version of the season finale from last year or something.I don't care, I still can't wait!!

No comments: