Thursday, June 26, 2008

Superfeet

I had my monthly midwife appointment yesterday. It was nice because the girls got to come along for the first time. I did have my one complaint, and that was that my feet are really, really hurting from my long days at work. Of course I thought she would tell me of some kind of magic vitamin that would cure this problem for me, but no she actually recommended an insole for my shoes. The insoles are called superfeet and you can buy them at REI. So I came home last night and did some research and gave Dare a list so he could get some today. I really hope that they work I guess I will find out on Saturday. Other than that it was the usual stuff. Everything is still good with me and the baby. The girls got to hear the heartbeat Gabby said it sounds like people marching. We go back again in 4 weeks.

No comments: