Sunday, July 20, 2008

29 Weeks


Well we got our crib mattress this week that wasn't very exciting. We are still waiting on the rest of the furniture. I also received my hypnobirthing book and have started reading it. I put the cd into my itunes, but I haven't put it on my ipod yet. I will as soon as I get some headphones everyone always takes mine since I listen to my ipod the least. The brand new pair I got for Mexico has already been claimed, and broken by Kailyn. You are supposed to listen to the tape everyday. I'm going to give it a try. I'm still feeling pretty good except for waking up every morning feeling like I've been in a boxing match. My muscles, especially the ones around my ribs have been really sore the last week in the morning. I will ask my midwife about it at my appointment on Tuesday.

No comments: