Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pass/Fail

Well I got the good news/bad news call from my Midwife today. The good news is it seems I passed my GD test with flying colors. Big sigh of relief there, I don't have to give up ice cream. The bad news is I'm now officially anemic. My iron has been low since it was tested around 6 weeks, and I have been on an iron supplement. I really wasn't even worried about this test for that reason, and I'm not sure what happened. Hopefully I can get more detail at my next appointment until then my dosage has been upped again. I also made an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow. I am actually a little nervous, but I'm trying to put that aside and be hopeful that it will help.

Just a random side note here. A few weeks ago I posted how I often lie to strangers about my due date to limit rude comments. I'm a really bad lier so since I'm in the last leg here I've just been telling people "the beginning of October" mind you I always stress "beginning". The reaction I still get is one of shock, and then some comment like "wow you still have a loooooong way to go". So today I decided to try something different. When I was asked on two different occasions I said "oh the end of September". The reaction "oh wow not much longer". Seriously?

No comments: