Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dreams and Fantasy Football

So a couple of random things for today. First of all the the last couple of nights I have had VERY vivid dreams, and not good dreams either. In case you didn't know it is a common pregnancy side effect. Normally I have maybe 2 or 3 dreams per year that I remember and that is it, so to have them 3 nights in a row is very weird. The dreams have been so disturbing that when I wake up for one of my many nightly bathroom trips I have to walk the house to make sure everything is ok before I can go back to sleep.
The second thing is that the guys at work have asked me to participate in their fantasy football league. At first I was hesitant because honestly I'm not that interested, but they said "please we need a girl to do it". I guess they know how to get to me there was no way I wouldn't take that as a challenge. I'm just a little surprised they would ask me to participate again after I took 2nd place in the March Madness tournament.

No comments: