Friday, July 4, 2008

Not so Super After All

So the Superfeet were a huge disappointment!! After wearing them for a week they weren't helping at all. My feet didn't even feel 10% better. So I did some more research and ordered a new pair of shoes this week. My midwife said they are hurting from not having enough arch support so I bought a pair with good arch support and good reviews from people who are on their feet a lot. I still have 11 weeks of work left so I am hoping these help or I honestly don't know how I will make it. Just to give you an idea of how bad they feel, think of the time you wore the wrong pair of shoes on a long shopping trip to the mall and multiply it by 4. That is how I feel everyday. They hurt so bad even the bones ache. So if the new shoes don't do the trick I am going to have to cut back my hours earlier than I thought.

No comments: