Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me

So I had my first chiropractor visit today. If only someone would have told me I'd have to get undressed. I always like to have prior knowledge of these things. Luckily I shaved yesterday, but when rushing home to change I left my work shoes and socks on. That was not pretty!! If I had known I would have worn flip flops so not to subject the friendly people at the office to my swollen, sweaty pregnant feet in the socks I'd had on all day. Anyway the chiropractor was very nice, she gave me a full exam, minus the xrays. She also asked a lot of questions. I have to be honest there were times I felt her questioning was borderline psychic friends network. Like she was probing for clues to come up with the correct answers. Once she determined the problems we began the adjustment. When she pulled out her instrument I must say I was not impressed!! She didn't do much today I'm supposed to go back again tomorrow we will see in a few days if it seems to make a difference.

Also Dare pointed out to me that I had blogged about getting a 3D ultrasound and then didn't follow up. Well after speaking to my midwife I decided not to. It was supposed to be done at a training place and they take along time it's a lot of ultrasound to expose the baby to. She said although an Obstetrician would probably have no problem with it she couldn't write the note without warning me first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It never occured to me that you wouldn't know that. I must say I really enjoy your blog. I laughed out loud when I read this one. I never realized that you were so witty and entertaining. It must just run in the family. LOL.